- Keep your watch clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, spirits or petroleum products as these may damage seals, straps or case/bracelet.
- Ensure that the crown, which is used to change the hands/date, is properly pushed in and/or screwed at all times. This prevents penetration by water or dust.
- Avoid abrasions as scratching may eventually affect the case and bracelet.
- If you are about to undertake heavy physical work, remove your watch.
- If your watch has a leather strap do not wear it too tightly fastened or expose it to water, unless the strap is water resistant.
- Avoid subjecting your watch to rapid changes in temperature.
- When not being worn, keep your watch in a cool dry place
RAYMOND WEIL GENEVE - Servicing Tips
Find out how to keep your Raymond Weil timepiece in excellent condition
The exclusive service center for all premium watch brands
Time and Me is dedicated to serving the expectations of luxury watch owners. With our State of the art technology handled by service experts, we assure that your timepieces last as long as time itself. We offer a wide range of premium watch repair and maintenance services, catering to the entire life-cycle of your treasured timepiece.
To know more about us, please download our PDF profile.